From the Summer 06 Interweave Knits, Josephine Top.
Begun 6/24, finished 7/15.
Yarn: Spaced dyed rayon purchased at the Weavers' Fair, almost 4 skeins.
Needles - 5
Modifications: MANY!, but not all on purpose. I knew I didn't want to have to wear a tank underneath, so I made the solid top much longer before starting the v-neck. I started it at the same point as the arms, and I like the depth. Any lower and I would have to wear a tank under, and with our hot summers, it just seems silly to have to layer clothing! I forgot to add the decreases on the back, so I mimicked the mistake on the front. I didn't add the bottom edging, and I used a ribbon instead of the knit tie. I'm sure there are many more mods, but that's what I remember. It fits well. If I were to do it again, I'd make the cap sleeves a bit longer with a few more rows, but it's fine. I'm not thrilled with how the neck line rolls, but I can live with it. The rayon wouldn't really block, so I'm not being bothered with that.
And yes, I need a new model!